- La Boîte à Bijoux specializes in the valuation, restoration, purchase and sale of used jewelry, old and contemporary. We do not offer any new jewel.
- Each gem was analyzed and evaluated by two gemologists (Canadian Gemmology Association – FCGmA, British Gemological Association – FGA and Gemological Institute of America – GIA) and certified assessors (Master Valuer International).
- Our jewelry is in good condition considering age and normal wear and tear. They have been cleaned and restored (metal and stones), in order to allow you to enjoy them proudly. The asking price takes into account the state of conservation. We are available to answer your questions before your purchase. We are aiming for a final sales policy.
- Since 2000, our store is located in Sillery neighborhood in Quebec City. As an independent boutique, we aim to build a business relationship with each of our valued customers – buyers and sellers.
- La Boîte à Bijoux can change the price, and details of the description of items online, without further notification.
- Each item is presented in our shop and on our website. We put all our effort to keep our online store up to date.
- We use a high performance camera. Some colors may appear slightly different on your monitor.
We use the Paypal payment gateway, which is recognized and secure all over the world. For any other desired modality, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Prices and taxes
Prices posted on www.laboiteabijoux.ca are in Canadian dollars, before taxes. Shipping costs are included unless otherwise stated. The price is payable in full and in one payment unless special authorization. For all shipments to Quebec, the GST and the QST are charged. For shipments to Canada, the GST is charged. For any shipment outside Canada, the consignee is responsible for customs and local taxes.
3. Shipping costs
Free Shipping – This offer is valid in Canada for jewelry only. For expedited delivery, a special agreement can be made.
We use Canada Post or FEDEX with signature and internet tracking. PO boxes are not accepted for delivery. We ship to Canada, the United States and the countries of the European Union.
4. Delivery time
Shipping time is 10 business days in Canada. For express delivery, a special agreement can be made.
La Boîte à Bijoux will, in no case, be held responsible for a delay in delivery attributable to the carrier. For your follow-up, we provide you with the tracking number of the carrier.
5. Return and exchange
All sales are final unless obtaining written authorization from La Boîte à Bijoux. In the event of an error in La Boîte à Bijoux, we commit to a full refund within 14 days of receiving the jewel. For any other reason, a credit will be issued for a future purchase for use in the following year. For additional information, please contact us.
6. Jewel reservation
Your reservation will be kept for 7 days maximum.